Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm Out!

I have some really exciting news to share with you guys! I'm grabbing my stilettos, and all my sequins, and strutting on outta here! My destination - stilettosandsequins.com!

When I started this blog, I never expected to continue blogging for so long. Actually, I had no idea what to expect. And then, I got addicted to it. I have no shame in admitting that. The reason I got addicted to it is because, through this blog, I have met the most amazing people - YOU! That's right - all you incredible and inspiring women! I wanna thank you all so, SO much for all the wonderful comments, and all your love & support.

In honor of my new site and to thank all of you - I'm doing five days of giveaways, starting today! Yep - I'm giving away something different everyday till Friday! I hope you'll strut on over to my new site, with me, and enter the giveaways! I look forward to seeing you all there and can't wait to hear your thoughts on the new site!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! There's also TwitterFacebookInstagram & Pinterest!

xo
Dhruvi