Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello all ....

Hi everyone,

So, I've been meaning to start a blog for so long and I've finally made it. After all, what else am I supposed to do with all the MBA class time I have on my hands these days? I'm not actually expected to learn, am I? That would be too much to expect from someone who watches the clock waiting for the Burberry Prorsum show to air live from LFW .... while in class!

Well, I'm here coz I love dressing up! I think deciding what I'm gonna wear and dressing up is my favorite part of waking up every day! =] What you wear can set the mood for the rest of your day. For me, a pop of color in my outfit on a dreary, gloomy day is like the figurative ray of sunshine! However, I don't just wanna blog about what I wear. I want your suggestions and questions and comments. I want you guys to tell me what you want me to blog about! =]

Well, I'll be posting again soon. And I hope that you all enjoy my posts! =]

xo
Dhruvi
http://twitter.com/#!/dhruvibrahm