Thursday, December 22, 2011

Celebrations!

So, I haven't blogged in months .... MBA madness! But, I'm back! :)

Today, I'm done with the first semester of my MBA so, last night, my best friend took me out to dinner to celebrate! We went to this beautiful mexican restaurant, Charritos, in Weehawken, NJ. The restaurant has a breathtaking view of the NYC skyline. I have been beyond obsessed with my red skinny jeans lately so, of course, that's what I wore. Too bad we didn't bring an actual camera so I had to do phone pics. A big thank you to my best friend, Sheela, for being oh so patient and taking these pictures! Here they are -








Red Jeans - Wet Seal
White V-neck Tee - Forever21
Biker Jacket - H&M
Leopard Mary Janes - Simply Vera Vera Wang x Kohl's
Black Clutch - Aldo's
Chain Link Bracelet - BCBG
Spike and Crystal Necklace - Loehmann's


Hope you guys like it! Please share your thoughts!

xo

Dhruvi