Thursday, March 15, 2012

OOTD - Birthday Swag

Happy Pi Day. Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein. Happy Birthday, me! :)

Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY and though I didn't do anything to exciting, I decided to dress up for dinner with the family. I spent some time, during the day, attempting to clean my room and because it was my birthday, I decided to do so in the glitter pumps shown in this post - made it so much more fun!
When I was getting dressed for dinner, I really wanted to wear this blouse I just bought from Forever 21 with a pair of bright jeans, but I couldn't decide what shoes went with the outfit. And then, I thought of these glitter pumps I had cleaned my room in! :)

The neckpiece had been in my possession for a few years now and I had only ever worn it once. I felt like it was the perfect dash of glam this outfit called for.

Tangerine Skinny Jeans - H&M
Blouse - Forever 21
Floral Neckpiece - Aldo's
Chain Link Cuff - Loehmann's
Sunnies - Urban Outfitters
Glitter Pumps - Charlotte Russe

So, what do you guys think of my birthday outfit? Yay? Nay?

xo

Dhruvi