Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve

A shot of Times Square, NYC, from Skyroom
Last night, I went to NYC with a few people, to a Thanksgiving Eve party. Being a grad student, this has become a rare occasion. So, of course, I was super excited and this venue is beyond stunning! I was super confused about what to wear and then I found a peplum dress I had bought a while ago and never worn! I think this was actually my first time wearing peplum!



Sheela's outfit - Dress: H&M, Shoes: Aldo's, Necklace: Loehmann's.
My outfit - Dress: Wet Seal, Wedges: Aldo's (also seen here)
Bracelets: Forever 21 & InPink, Necklaces: H&M, Miniaudière: Steve Madden, Ring: Marc by Marc Jacobs (c/o 6pm) 
I hadn't seen Sheela in a while so I was really happy to spend some time with her! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I am beyond thankful for all your love and support! Happy shopping tomorrow!!

xo

Dhruvi