Monday, December 24, 2012

Lovely Blog Award

I am so thankful for this blog because it's allowed me to meet some really incredible women. Recently, I received the Lovely Blog Award from one of these women. Richa, along with her sister Shruti, blogs at Urban Mantra. Urban Mantra is a lifestyle blog chronicling their adventures living in two different cities - Richa lives in NYC and Shruti in DC. I wanna thank them for giving me this award  - y'all should check them out for more about food, fashion, travel, reviews and more!

The rules for the nominated blogs are the following:
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
2) Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
3) Share 7 things about yourself.
4) Pass the award onto 15 nominees and let them know.

So, here are 7 things about me -

  1. I learned classical Indian dances - Kathak & Bharatnatiyam - for several years, as a kid.
  2. I love paneer (Indian cottage cheese).
  3. I'm slightly obsessed with leopard print.
  4. I went through a phase where I thought sneakers were the coolest things to wear - with everything.
  5. I have a particular dislike towards satin.
  6. At some point in life - hopefully, soon - I want to be fluent in Spanish & French.
  7. I feel very strongly about Android > iOS.
And now, passing the award on, I'd like to nominate - 

xo

Dhruvi