Monday, December 17, 2012

My Current Wish List

As a full-time grad student, I've been on a tight budget for so long! But now that I'm graduating in a few short months, I've been dreaming of shopping again! I figured what better than a wish list, to motivate me to focus on my job search, right? ;) The best thing about all the items, on this list, is that they're good year-round and work with, well, everything. Basically, they're all closet staples - yep!

Also, I'm a firm believer in "Ask and you shall receive" so, universe (and whoever else wants to know), here are the items I'm currently coveting!
Michael Kors Leather Sleeve Trench
J. Crew Classic Pavé Link Bracelet
Alexander McQueen Scalloped Modified Cat-Eye Sunglasses
Sam Edelmen Scarlett T-Strap Sandals
Burberry Haymarket Check Fabric and Smooth White Leather Watch
3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Shark Embossed Satchel
All I need now is a big, winning lottery ticket! You guys like?

xo

Dhruvi