Thursday, May 31, 2012

OOTD: Yellow and Blue

Tank: Forever 21, Skirt: H&M (Also seen here), Bag, Sandals, and Necklace: Aldo's
Arm Party - BCBG and Forever 21
Putting together today's outfit was a big of a challenge. As I've mentioned before, I'm moving to Boston for the summer and I'm leaving early tomorrow morning. All my stuff is packed already, but I really wanted to link up to the Trend of the Month Challenge on Marion's Blog. So, I pulled out whatever I could get my hands on and in the midst of it all, discovered these sandals I haven't worn in years! I had totally forgotten about them and hadn't packed them. Of course, I will be bringing them with me now!

The sandals tie around the ankle. I decided to tie them to the side and make a bow! :)




The minute I bought this skirt, I wanted to wear it with a yellow top so, it worked out perfect for this challenge! Hope you guys liked the outfit. Can't wait to hear your thoughts! :)

Ok, I'm gonna get back to packing now.

xo

Dhruvi