Friday, May 11, 2012

OOTD: Neon + Florals

First off, I have some SUPER exciting news for you guys! As many of you know, I'm an MBA student. I just finished my first year so, I'm already halfway done! But, that's not the most exciting part. The best part is that I have an internship in Boston so that's where I will be spending my summer! Boston is one of my favorite cities and it's absolutely beautiful in the summer! I can't wait to move up there and get the fun started!


 Top - Jason Wu for Target, Neon Jeans - Tinseltown Jeans, T. J. Maxx, Neon Sunnies - Aldo's,
Black/White Strappy Sandals - Baker's Shoes, Clutch - Express, Necklaces - Forever 21
Bracelets - BCBG, Oscar De La Renta, Forever 21, Loehmann's, Black Skinny Belt - Urban Outfitters
I haven't blogged in over a month and I've missed it SO much! I've been busy with school and, quite honestly, got a little lazy! :-0 Also, the weather has been so crappy that I haven't been feeling like getting dressed and taking pics. Today, however, was a beautiful day and I'm done with school, for the semester. So, I had no excuse!












So, what do you guys think about the outfit? Hope y'all liked it! Please leave your thoughts and comments below!

xo

Dhruvi

Linked Up to: Rolled Up Pretty