Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Let Your Necklace Make A Statement

I'm linking up with Marion for her Trend of the Month challenge. The trend this month is  - The Statement Necklace! I absolutely love statement jewelry so, I was super excited for this challenge .... and I did two different looks!

As you may know, I spent the summer in Boston and just got back to Jersey on Saturday. Now, I'm leaving for LA today so, I spent all day yesterday running errands in this basic B&W tee and skirt, my favorite neon necklace, and glitter flats!

Neon Necklace: Aldo's, Pyramid Bracelets: Forever 21, Tee: H&M, Skirt: Old, Glitter Flats: Spring
The outfit is really versatile so I decided to do another look (for pics) - with a bauble necklace and heels - which I feel is more of an evening look.

Sandals: Bakers, Bauble Necklace: Express, Bag: Aldo's
So, which look do you guys like better?

xo

Dhruvi

Also linking up with - The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty