Saturday, September 8, 2012

Blogger Meetup

All the lovely bloggers

Tanvi was in NYC, from San Antonio, this weekend and organized a meetup for Indian Fashion Bloggers. I actually hadn't even heard of InFB until one of the ladies I follow in Twitter told me about this meetup. So, last night I met these fabulous ladies at 230 Fifth in NYC. I hadn't met any of them before, except my best friend who accompanied me. When I met them all, though, it was an evening filled with laughs, stories, jokes and tons of fun! It was great to meet accomplished, ambitious and stylish women, and talk about what motivates and inspires them to blog.

The view from our table at 230 Fifth
I wanna thank Tanvi for organizing this meetup! I look forward to meeting these lovely ladies again!

More bloggers


The bestie and I
My dress (Urban Outfitters) and necklace - Borrowed from bestie
Bestie's Dress - J. Crew
Alright, signing off now.

xo

Dhruvi