Tuesday, July 17, 2012

OOTD: Stripes, Pink, & Denim

Dress: Belle Du Jour from Macy's (Old)
Wedges: Kenneth Cole
Bracelets: Lucky Brand and Forever 21
Necklace: Loehmann's
Ever since I moved to Boston, I haven't had a chance to do outfit posts. It's just that my apartment has terrible lighting, for selfies and I have nobody to take pics of me! :(


Anyways, this dress is one of my favorites so, when I wore it today, I really wanted to do a post about it. I tried different locations in the apartment, with different lights and all for what I'm sure was well over half hour and nothing was working. Finally, I found a way to take selfies with my phone - my phone camera is SO much better! The pictures aren't great but it's the best I could do. So, please excuse the quality of the pictures.

I usually just wear jeans to work but since it was going up to 97F today, I figured it would be a good day to wear a dress! Because the dress has so much going on, I decided to keep the jewelry simple.







So, what do you guys think? Do you think the shoes are too much with the dress? Do you think it's just right? Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

xo

Dhruvi

Linked Up to: The Pleated Poppy