Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OOTD: Crochet Shorts



Pardon the look on my face - it had just started raining! :(
Over the years, I've seen many a shorts that I loved at first sight, but they never loved me back. When I laid eyes on these shorts though, they look back at me and I knew they loved me back! So, I brought them home with me. I was dying to take them out on a date but it's been too cold the past couple weeks. Yesterday, however, the weather was warm enough so, we went out together to run errands.

Rainy and cloudy as it was, these shorts and I had a lovely time on our date and I am so glad I brought them home with me!


Sweater: H&MShorts: TJ Maxx, Bag: Aldo's (Similar - here), Shoes: Simple Vera Vera Wang for Kohl's (Old)
Ring: 6pm (Gifted), Necklace: Anthropologie (Old), Bracelets: Forever21 and Loehmann's


Do you have a favorite pair of shorts?

xo

Dhruvi

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.