Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OOTD: Wedge Sneakers


I had been on the hunt for a budget-friendly pair of wedge sneakers for a while and eventually, I gave up. Over the summer when I was interning at New Balance, I had to do store visits and during one of those store visits, I saw this pair at DSW and my search finally came to an end! Well, I finally had a pair of wedge sneakers and then came the million dollar question - How on earth do I style these things? Of course, I Googled it but it was all pictures of celebrities wearing em and clearly, I'm not tall and skinny like them so that didn't help much.

Last week I saw someone wearing leather leggings with a tee and wedge sneakers and I thought - bingo! So, I finally figured out how to style these! :)

WWF Tee: Loehmann's (Old)
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Wedge Sneakers: Steve Madden
Ring: Charlotte Russe (Old)
Boyfriend Blazer: H&M
Watch: BCBG MaxAzria
Necklace: Aldo's (Old)
Are you into the wedge sneakers thing? How would you style em?

xo

Dhruvi

PS - Thanks, Rutgers Business School, for providing the backdrop for the shoot! Also, major thanks to Em for taking these pics.