Monday, January 28, 2013

OOTD: Magenta & Green

This is a super late outfit post! A couple weeks, I went out to dinner with Sheela and she called me a few hours before and says "I think I'm gonna dress up for you". I was happy she said that coz I'm usually the one who dresses up and she likes to keep it cazh. I just feel like you should dress up every chance you get - it's so much fun, no?

Anyways, this dress had been in a my closet for a while and I hadn't worn it yet so I decided to take it for a night out! At first, I had just worn it with a long, gold necklace but then I remembered this J.Crew look-a-like bubble necklace that I had just bought and I had been dying to wear it. So, I changed it up.

PS - The dress is a little long, IMO, to go with stockings. So, I just folded it up at the waist.
Dress: Asos / Necklace: Charlotte Russe / Watch: BCBG / Bracelet: Forever21 / Clutch & Shoes: Old
Do you guys like to dress up when you're just going to to dinner with your girls? Or do you like to keep it cazh?

xo

Dhruvi

Linking up with StyleElixirThe Pleated Poppy and Shanna.