Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OOTD: Spots & Stripes

Hey lovies - hope y'all had an amazing holiday season and a fabulous NYE! How's 2013 been treating you so far? We didn't have heat in our house for 2 weeks - finally got that sorted out today - yay! I'm also starting classes again in 2 weeks so, just been spending time catching up with friends.

Now about this outfit - B&W, and stripes are two of THE biggest trends for Spring 2013! So, when I saw this top, I had to have it, but I didn't just wanna pair it with something predictable like leggings or dark jeans. So, I decided to go out of my comfort zone, and mix prints!

Top & Jacket - H&M / Jeans - Loehmann's / Necklace - Forever 21 / Watch - BCBG / Shoes - Steve Madden
Bag - TJ Maxx / Sunnies - Urban Outfitters
xo

Dhruvi

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Marrionberry Style.