Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

Valentine's Day is in two weeks, which means it's time for another outfit ideas post! Of course, you can always wear the good ol' LBD or red dress. I like to mix it up a little though. So, I have picked 4 different outfit ideas for Valentine's day - check em out and don't forget to vote your favorite look!

Leather & Lace: Seriously, what's sexier than leather & lace? This is my version of the LBD - I would rock this with a red lip! I love the edginess of the leather pants and studded bag, with the softness of the bow jewelry and lace top!
Red Hot Casual: So, I guess this is my version of a red dress? ;) This would be the prefect outfit if you have plans to do something low-key, and not as fancy! IMO, the red jeans and "LOVE" bracelet make this the prefect V'day look, without being tacky and predictable, no? I would wear this with bold eyeliner and a nude lip! Btw, check out my version of this outfit here!
Lace Dress: Isn'there just something so romantic about lace? I love this cream dress - it's perfect with opaque black stockings - and the bow on the shoes softens the look even more! How cute would this look be, with a bright pink lip? 
Flowers & Red: Can't have a Valentine's Day outfit post, with out florals - so, I paired this floral corset with a red peplum skirt. You guys, can we talk about my obsession with this necklace? I loveeeee it - mostly because I feel like it portrays how complicated your heart is, no? I would just wear natural makeup with this look.

So, which look is your favorite look?

Also, feel free to leave a comment about what you love about your favorite look! Happy Valentine's Day, lovies!

xo

Dhruvi