Tuesday, February 5, 2013

OOTD: Red & Chambray

I've been obsessed with this combination for a while but had been on the search for the perfect chambray shirt - until I found this polka dot one! So, I was so excited to wear this outfit when I went to hang out with Sheela over the weekend! This is my version of one of the looks from this post.

Also, last week, I was going through pictures from my undergrad days and noticed that I used to curl my hair all the time. So, I decided to try it again - I just wish the curls stayed longer! Do you guys know how I can get my curls to hold longer?

Btw, I hate how I always have this hair tie on my right wrist. It's such a habit and I always forget to take it off when I'm taking pics!

Shirt: Old Navy / Pants: Wet Seal / Glitter Flats: Call It Spring
Watch & Bracelet: BCBGMaxAzria / Belt: Michael Kors / Bag: TJ Maxx
xo,

Dhruvi

PS - Don't forget to vote your favorite Valentine's Day look!

Linking up with Style Elixir, The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty, Shanna, and Work Clothes, I Suppose.