Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birthday Party: Black & White Leather

So, my birthday is coming up on tomorrow but I actually celebrated last Saturday. I was so hot and cold about my party this year that I didn't actually decide on an outfit until the day before. Once I had this outfit figured out, though, I was super excited. I love that it combines two of my absolute favorite Spring 2013 trends - Black & White, and (faux) Leather!

I actually went to a day party this year and was able to take some pictures before we headed out.

 
Top & Skirt: Urban Outfitters / Bag: TJ Maxx / Shoes: Aldo's / Necklace: Forever 21
 Bracelets: BCBG, Oscar De La Renta, Forever 21 & Loehmann's / Nails: OPI My Private Jet / Toes: Essie Bermuda Shorts
 
And here are some pictures from the party (yes, I wore sunglasses inside the club. Like an asshole.) If you follow me in Instagram, you've already seen some of these.
 
Winner of the "Best Brother Ever" Award

 Massive thanks to everyone that came out and made this a real celebration! Love you all!!

xo
Dhruvi

PS: Don't forget to enter this birthday month giveaway!

Linking up with Random Wednesday, The Pleated Poppy, Wardrobe Wednesday, My Style Monday, Get Your Pretty On, Rolled Up Pretty, Dysfunction JunctionAloha Friday & Vodka Infused Lemonade!