Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Outfit: Black & White Stripes + Neon

Although, I've rocked black and white stripes before (here and here), I feel like they're kinda tricky to wear. A lot of the tops and pants I've seen look like the footlocker uniform and that, most definitely, is not the look I want. So, when Kristina, of Pretty Shiny Sparkly, posted that the next Bloggers Do It Better challenge is Black & White stripes, I wasn't sure if I would be linking up. That was, until I found this skirt! These stripes are perfect and it's an adorable skirt - this outfit makes me miss the Seaside Heights boardwalk in the summer!

Not sure if you can see the zipper in the back of the skirt but that's actually supposed to be in the front.
I just thought the zipper in the front was awkward so I wore the skirt backwards!


Another candid shot by mom, awkward feet et tous!
Top: H&M / Sunglasses & Skirt: Urban Outfitters / Necklaces: Forever 21 / Shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target
Bag: TJ Maxx / Bracelets: TJ Maxx & Loehmann's / Watch: BCBG MaxAzria
Can you guys tell I'm ready for the summer? Look how pale my legs are!! Btw, what do you guys think about B&W stripes? Yay? Nay?

xo
Dhruvi

Linking up with DC in StyleStyleElixirYolo Mondays, Shanna, and BDIB.