Monday, March 25, 2013

Trend Alert: Military Inspired

Happy Monday, guys! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I had spring break last week but it wasn't nearly as exciting as I had thought it would be. I spent the first half packing for and stressing about a trip that never happened. The second half was spend being sick, recovering from it, and unpacking from that trip that never happened. Anyways, I have a midterm tomorrow so I spent the weekend attempting to study for it! Jealous? Right! I bet your regular work weeks were more exciting than my spring break!

It wasn't all bad though! As mentioned in my Easter Finds post, I participated in a group giveaway, and I have a ton of new followers! So, before we talk about today's post, I want to welcome all my new followers - I hope you guys will enjoy Stilettos & Sequins! Also, have you guys listened to Justin Timberlake's new album? I mean, I had it on repeat alllll weekend! OK, moving on to today's post ....

Military-inspired is definitely one of my top five favorite Spring 2013 Trends! Personally, I feel like this would be more of a Fall/Winter trends but I'm more than happy to rock it this spring! As I had mentioned in this post, when I like a trend, I like to add 1 or 2 versatile pieces for that trend to my wardrobe. It's the best way to get your wardrobe ready for that season! So, I've picked out some of my favorite military-inspired pieces to help you update your wardrobe!
Maxi Dress / Scarf / Earrings / Bag / Short Dress / Wedge Booties / Camo Pants / Flats / Eagle Necklace / Camo Tee
Sandals / Dog tag Necklace / Khaki Green Pants / Embellished Camo Jacket / Combat Boots
I wish I could buy each of these items but if I had to pick one, I would probably pick the scarf - you guys already know about my neon obsession, don't you? So, which of these pieces is your favorite?

xo
Dhruvi

Linking up with My Thrifty Chic.