Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Outfit: Distressed Jeans + Pops of Color

We've seen a few days with really nice weather in NJ lately which I absolutely love!! Initially, I had paired this outfit with my favorite black bag (seen here, here, and here). But then I thought this green bag (also seen here) would look so much better with these yellow pumps. What do you guys think? Btw, the title of this post has to do with the fact that this outfit made me wish I was in LA!

Also, I'm participating in a Lucky Magazine contest and I would REALLY appreciate it if you could take a quick second and VOTE for me! Thank youuuuuuuu!!

 
Distressed Jeans: H&M / Pumps: Steve Madden / Bag: Target / Necklace: Express / Watch: BCBG MaxAzria / Top: Metropark Sunglasses: Oscar De La Renta

xo
Dhruvi

PS: Please vote for me and don't forget to enter this fab giveaway!

Linking up with Style Elixir.