Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Outfit: Lace Skirt

This blog has moved.

OMG this is my 100th post, you guys! This look is so different for me, personally. I guess it's my spin on office wear - since I'm graduating in a few short weeks, and all! :-0 When I used to work, before grad school, I would never stick to the typical blacks/greys/blues. I always loved wearing colors. So, this is me prepping myself for when I'm back in the workforce - which will be soon, hopefully. The great thing about this outfit is that it's totally work appropriate (even without a blazer!) and can still be worn straight to happy hour!

PS - I am moving my blog to Wordpress soon so, I would love it if you guys would follow me on Bloglovin'!
Skirt: H&M (Old, Similar/Similar) / Top : NY & Company (Old) / Pumps: Aldo's (Similar) / Glasses: Ray-Ban
Bracelets: Forever 21 & Lucky Brand via Loehmann's / Necklace: Forever 21 / Watch: BCBG MaxAzria
Clutch: Victoria's Secret Makeup bag / Nails: Revlon Minted
xo
Dhruvi

Linking up with StyleElixirMy Thrifty Chic and The Pleated Poppy.