Monday, April 8, 2013

Outfit: Coral & Turquoise

This blog has moved.

I love that the colors on this dress are so intense! As I had mentioned in this post, this dress is one of the 3 items I ended up keeping from the Prabal for Target collection. I absolutely love the dress, my only issue is that it gets wrinkled. I feel like this is the perfect outfit for work, or a Sunday brunch!

Btw, if you follow me in Instagram or Twitter, you might have seen that I got a new haircut last week. I've got a few more outfit posts from before the new haircut so I'll debut the new 'do on the blog next week! :)

PS - I am moving my blog to Wordpress soon so, I would love it if you guys would follow me on Bloglovin'!
Dress: Prabal Gurung for Target / Trench: Apostrophe, from Sears (Similar)
Sandals, Watch & Bracelets: BCBG / Bangles: Lucky Brand & InPink
Sunglasses: Oscar De La Renta / Bag: Liz Claiborne, via Marshall's
Necklace: Loft
xo
Dhruvi