Monday, April 1, 2013

Outfit: Yellow Blouse

Happy Monday, lovies! You know I just realized I've been so drawn to yellow lately - I've posted quite a few outfits recently with yellow tops. So, this will have to be the last of it - it's time to stop the discrimination! Anyways, I wanna share something with you guys ....
Btw, I have something I wanna share with you guys. Initially, I had thought about just doing a big reveal after the fact but I'm so nervous that I just have to share with you guys before I take the plunge. As you may, or may not know, I had chopped my hair off about a year and a half ago and though I had never thought I would like short hair, I ended up loving it. Well, I'm long overdue for a haircut and this time around, I think I wanna do something even more daring. I'm gonna shave my head. It's something I've always wondered about doing and I think I'm ready. I wanna start over with my head o' hair, lol. I'm actually kinda sick of the long hair - it's always in the way! You guys, I am freakin the eff out but I really wanna do it! I have an appointment for Wednesday and my stylist has no idea what I'm about to ask her to do - that should be fun. Stay tuned for the blog reveal next week! :-0
Blouse: Forever 21 (Similar, Similar, Similar) / Flats: Christian Siriano for Payless (Similar)
Leggings: H&M / Sunglasses: Oscar De La Renta / Clutch: India / Necklaces: Forever 21
xo
Dhruvi

Linking up with YOLO Mondays, DC In Style, Sunday StyleMonday Mingle, Wardrobe Wednesday, and Get Your Pretty On.