Thursday, September 27, 2012

Random Epic Moment

So, I just recently started using Spotify and am still trying to figure it out. I searched for some song today and this whole playlist starts playing .... or something like that. I don't even know how this all went down.

Anyways, I'm sitting here listening to this playlist and it's playing a good mix of all genres of English songs and Bollywood songs. So, I tweet - "Idk who's playlist I'm listening to on Spotify but I like it. A good mix of English and Bollywood music." So, one of my follower tweets me, asking what the playlist is called and I tweet back saying I'm not even sure if it's someone else's playlist since I'm still trying to figure Spotify out. Now I'm curious too coz I wanna find out what this playlist is - it's a really good playlist so I wanna share it. So, I start scrolling up and when I scroll all the way to the top, I see this - 



That's right, I was listening to my own library! How am I supposed to know Spotify does that?

Here's the tweet that followed - "This is going to be the MOST  of all my tweets .... EVER! The Spotify playlist mentioned in my previous tweet is my own iTunes library."

I don't always have the most epic moments, but when I do ....

xo

Dhruvi