Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall For Flats - Fall 2012

Yesterday, I re-organized all my shoes - something I do twice a year. I put all my summer shoes in the back and brought my fall/winter shoes to the front of my closet. I love doing this because it almost feels like I just bought a ton of new shoes - since all these have been out of sight for about 6 months now!

As I was re-organizing, I realized that for someone who's a major shoe addict, I've never blogged about shoes *gasp*! It's time to change that! So, here are my picks for flats that are right on trend for this season -

Cap-Toe
Splurge / Save
Added Bonus - Leopard is always sexy for fall/winter!
Gold
Splurge / Save
Added Bonus - Strut right into spring, from winter, in these!
Studs
Splurge / Save
Added Bonus - Smoking Slippers with studs = 2 fab trends in 1!
Smoking Slippers
Splurge / Save
Added Bonus - These can go, very easily, from day to night!
Reptile Skin
Splurge / Save
Added Bonus - Dress these up or down!
Which of these trends do you guys love? Will you be rocking any of them? Have you scored any fab flats yet? Please share!

xo

Dhruvi