Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First Bloggerversary



At 10:16 am, on Monday 9/26/2011, as I was sitting in my Finance class in the first semester of my MBA, I posted my first blog post .... ever! That was a year ago. Now, a year later, I'm sitting here trying to write this first anniversary post and I can only think of 2 words - THANK YOU!

Yes - to everyone that's reading this post now and to everyone that's ever been on my blog - A big ol' THANK YOU!

Last year, this time, I was in a VERY different place in my life. Not the happiest of places either. This blog was a very positive outcome from a very negative situation - "The Rose That Grew From Concrete". When I created this blog, I had no idea what I was expecting or what I wanted this to turn into. I didn't even think this far out. A year later, I've shared SO much with you all - my outfitsmy crazy dating storiesmy summer in Boston, and some stories that are very personal and very close to my heart - amongst other things! I am so thankful for all your kind and encouraging words, for all your support, and all the love - I hope that my relationship with y'all continues to grow.

As a result of this blog, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful, inspiring women and I can't wait to meet more! Also, there are so many exciting plans I have, for this blog, going forward. I have some REALLY big news coming to the blog on Friday so, stay tuned! And now, for the winner of this fabulous giveaway! Aaaaand the winner is ....

*drumroll*

Renu! Congratulations, Renu - I'll be contacting you soon! Don't forget to share what beautiful item(s) you snag with your Crazy & Co giftcard!

Massive thanks to everyone that participated and spread the word - you guys are fab!

Alright, that'll be it for now! Tomorrow on the blog - a shoe post! Thank you all, again, for accompanying me on this wonderful journey! 

xo

Dhruvi