Monday, September 24, 2012

OOTD: Oxblood & Leopard


Let me just start  by saying that in my world, the stars were perfectly aligned today!
This outfit was something I had in my head, but there was a little problem - I didn't have the leggings or the blouse. I figured oxblood is everywhere and so are leather/liquid leggings so this should be an easy task, right? Wrong! It seemed like every place I went to was out of these leggings and it every single store I went to, had everything in oxblood, EXCEPT a blouse! I knew exactly what I wanted and I wanted nothing else. After searching for days (literally!), I just gave up hope. Then 2 days ago, I was on a random shopping trick - not even looking for any of these items - and I found both! I was SO excited!

Such an ordeal for an outfit .... but you guys know how it is, right? So, I finally had the outfit and I was so excited! And then I received the ring and clutch from 6pm, just in time! Also, I suck at making sock buns but this one looks moderately decent so I was super happy about that!
Blouse: W118 by Walter Baker, from Loehmann's. (Similar here), Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Loehmanns, Pumps: Wild Pair (Old), Watch: BCBGMaxAzria
Clutch and Ring: Gifted - thanks 6pm!
Admiring my new bling!
OPI Malaga Wine & Glitzerland


Over the years, Oxblood has changed names many times - it's been called Burgundy, Maroon, Wine, Bordeaux .... and who knows what else! What hasn't changed is my love for this color - it's such a rich color and one that works on .... well, everyone! Are you as obsessed with this color, as I am? How will you be rockin' Oxblood this season?

xo

Dhruvi

PS - Don't forget to enter this fabulous giveaway - open till Tuesday night - I'll announce the winner Wednesday morning!

Linking up with Pretty Shiny SparklyMarionberry StyleRolled Up PrettyThe Pleated Poppy and A Little Bit Of Lacquer.