Sunday, February 10, 2013

2013 Grammy Awards Best Dressed

The Grammy Awards is the only award show I actually watch - for all the awesome performances. For me, the best performance of the night was Ed Sheeran and Elton John's collab, followed by Justin Timberlake! As with all the other awards shows though, I'm most excited about the red carpet. To be honest, I was quite underwhelmed by the dresses tonight but there were a few looks that I absolutely loved!
Image credit (For all images): Just Jared.
My favorite Destiny's Child, Kelly Rowland, was flawless in Georges Chakra Couture.
Rihanna was sophisticated chic in a custom Azzedine Alaïa dress.
I actually can't stand Taylor Swift but this J. Mendel dress is fab on her.
The moment I saw this Emerson dress on Natasha Bedingfield, I was in love.
Karlie Kloss was perfection in Michael Kors. Then again, she is always perfection.
Who was on your best dressed list?

xo
Dhruvi