Sunday, February 24, 2013

2013 Oscars Best Dressed

As with the rest of the shows this award season, I was generally underwhelmed by the fashion at the Oscars, for the most part. Obviously, my expectations were too high! Anyways, while there were no looks that belong in this list, there were definitely a few looks that wowed me! Here they are -

Before I get to best dressed, I wanna mention Charlize Theron who's in her own category - Fashgasm.
Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture. She looks MAJOR and that hair - SO fierce!
She's one of maybe 5 people who can make a pixie look this badass and sexy!
And now onto my best dressed picks - 
My new bff Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture. *swoon* I mean, I freakin' LOVE her!
She looks UH-MAHHH-ZING! Oh, and btw Anne, THIS is what a winner looks like!
Naomi Watts in Armani Privé. She looks freakin' fabulous - that cutout is SO major!
Kerry Washington in Miu Miu.
Though I'm not surprised she wore Miu Miu, she def WERQED this look!
Stacy Keibler in Naeem Khan - beautiful and elegant!
I hadn't initially added this to my list but Sheela made me take a 2nd look and I fell in love!
Sandra Bullock, classy as ever, in Elie Saab. Look at the intricate details on that dress!
Also, how excited was I that Olivia Munn stunned in one of the dresses I had picked -
Olivia Munn in Marchesa - gorgeous!!
Now, I don't usually do worst dressed but I'm actually SO upset about this that I'm gonna HAVE to! You see, this is going to go to be one of the worst Oscar dresses of ALL-TIME. So, it deserved a mention, no?
Anne Hathaway in Prada.
Like, are you freaking kidding me? The girl could've worn ANYTHING and she chose THIS?
It's almost insulting! And the nipples? I mean, come on - this is a classy affair!
She reminds me of Wilma Flintsone! Why, Anne? WHY??
Ok, rant over.
Do you guys agree with this list or do y'all think I missed someone?

xo
Dhruvi