Monday, February 4, 2013

OOTD: Blush & Neon

I wish this picture wasn't blurry!
Happy Monday, lovies! Did you guys watch the Superbowl yesterday? I'm a Giants fan but since they didn't make it, I was rooting for the Ravens so I was so excited they won!!

Moving along .... I'm kinda obsessed with these pumps (scored for under $15!) and the bag! By the way, this blouse used to have one of those bow things around the neck - I cut it coz I just don't like that look on me but I loved this blouse! Btw, this could totally be a Valentine's Day outfit, no?

Pants: H&M / Blouse: Forever 21 / Watch: BCBG / Skeleton Ring: Asos / Glasses: Ray-Ban
Shoes: Steve Madden from Loehmann's / Bag: Steve Madden from TJ Maxx
Zodiac Necklace: Urban Outfitters / Bunny Necklace: H&M

xo

Dhruvi

PS - Don't forget to vote your favorite Valentine's Day look here!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.