Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Outfit: Black & White + Sequins

Hey lovies! So, I had gotten this skirt a while ago and I love it but I couldn't figure out how to style it. Then, a couple weeks ago, while cleaning my closet - I found this shirt and I absolutely had to try this combo. I wanted to style it with patent leather brogues, for a menswear inspired look. Since black & white is such a huge trend for spring, I figured I'd make this a monochromatic look (except the coat, of course!)

Aaaaaand there's the hair tie again! I have GOT to remember to take that off when I take pictures! Lol. Btw - see my review of the Prabal Gurung for Target collection here, and how I styled one of the pieces from the collection here!

Shirt: H&M (Old) / Skirt: Asos / Shoes: Aldo (Similar here and here) / Minaudiere: Steve Madden
Necklace & Coat: Express / Bracelets: Forever 21

xo,
Dhruvi