Thursday, February 21, 2013

Outfit: Florals & Brights

Happy Thirsty Thursday, lovies! So, do any of you guys know how to interpret dreams? Sometimes, I have the craziest dreams and I have no idea why. Case in point - the dream I had last night. It's like I was basically in that movie 2012 - floods everywhere, people running for their lives, lights going out, everyone screaming. It was kinda scary and I wonder why I had such a dream and what it means. Maybe it's because things have been very chaotic for me the past couple weeks?

Anyways, on to the outfit - I'm so excited to debut my favorite skirt from the Prabal Gurung for Target collection! I love everything about this skirt - it's such a great basic piece!

PS - Stop by tomorrow for my trend predictions for the Oscars this Sunday, and the 20 dresses I would love to see on the red carpet!

Skirt: Prabal Gurung for Target / Top: Gap / Necklace: TJ Maxx / Grey Suede Pumps: Aldo's
Watch: BCBG MaxAzria / Bow Ring: Charlotte Russe / Minaudiere: Steve Madden / Nails: Essie Playdate
As mentioned in my review of the PG for Target collection, a lot of the pieces were a bit matronly, in my opinion. This print, aptly named Meet the Parents, is very conservative. So, I decided to pair the skirt with some brights to make it a fun look!  How would you style this skirt?

xo
Dhruvi